This Privacy Statement is valid for www.try-lisbon.com which is owned and operated by TRY LISBON. This Privacy Statement describes how we collect and use the information, which may include personal data you provide on our website: www.try-lisbon.com. It also describes the options you have about using your personal data and how you can access and update them.
The types of personal information we collect include:
– your first and last name, email address, phone number and address;
– Credit card details (card type, credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and security code);
– Information about the guest’s stay, including arrival and departure dates, special requests made, comments on service preferences (including room preferences, amenities or any other services used);
– The information you provide about your marketing preferences or by participating in quizzes, contests or promotional offers;
You can always choose what personal data (if any) you would like us to provide. Choosing not to provide certain data may impact your transactions with us.
DATA WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
We use your personal data for the following purposes:. Reservations: We use your personal information to complete and manage your online reservation. B. Customer Service: We use your personal data to provide customer support. C: Guest Comments: We may use your contact details to invite you by email to write a review after your stay. By doing so, you can help other travelers choose the most suitable accommodation. If you submit a comment, it may be posted on our website. D. Marketing Activities: We also use your data for marketing related activities as permitted by law. When we use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, such as business newsletters and marketing communications about new products and services or other offers that we think may interest you, we include a link that you can use if you do not want us to send you future messages. E. Other Communications: There may be other times when we contact you by email, post, telephone or text messages, depending on the contact details you share with us. There may be several reasons for doing so, namely: a) We may need to respond and handle requests you have made. b) If you have not completed an online booking, we may send you an email reminder to continue your booking. We believe this additional service is helpful to you as it allows you to continue with a booking without having to search the accommodation again or fill in all the booking details. c) When you use our services, we may send you a questionnaire or invite you to comment on your experience with our website. We believe this additional service is helpful to you and us as we may be able to improve our website based on your feedback. Statistics, Improvements, and Investigation: We use personal data to conduct investigations and analysis. We may involve third parties to perform them on our behalf. We may share or disclose the results of such studies, including to third parties, anonymously and in aggregate form. We use your personal data for analytical purposes, to improve our services, to improve the user experience and to improve the functionality and quality of our online travel services. G. Security, Fraud Detection and Prevention: We use information, which may include personal data, to prevent fraud and other illegal or illegal activities. We also use this information to investigate and detect fraud. We may use personal data for risk assessment and security purposes, including user authentication. For these purposes, personal data may be shared with third parties, such as law enforcement authorities, as permitted by applicable law and external consultants. H. Legal Scope: In certain cases, we need to use the information you provide, which may include personal data, to deal with and resolve legal disputes or complaints, to conduct legal investigations, or to enforce agreements or to comply with legal requests from competent authorities. to the extent required by law. If we use automated means to process personal data that has legal effects or materially affects you, we will implement appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms, including the right to obtain human intervention.
– In consideration of points A and B, we depend on the fulfillment of a contract: Use of your data may be necessary to execute the contract you have with us. For example, if you use our services to make a reservation online, we will use your data to fulfill our obligation to complete and manage that reservation in accordance with the contract we have with you.
– Considering CH points, we depend on your legitimate interests: We may use your information for our legitimate interests, such as offering you the most appropriate content on our website, email and newsletters, in order to improve and promote it. our products and services, and the content of our website. This is also done for administrative reasons, legal purposes and for fraud detection. When we use personal data to serve our legitimate interests, we will always balance your rights and interests in protecting your information against our rights and interests.
– Regarding purpose H, we also depend, where applicable, on our obligation to comply with applicable law.
– Where necessary, under applicable law, we will obtain your consent before processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
If necessary, in accordance with applicable law, we will ask your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at any of the contacts indicated at the end of this Privacy Statement. If you choose not to use the Cookies described in the CF parameters and you have no option to disable them directly (at your browser, for example), please contact email@example.com.
Competent Authorities: We disclose personal information to law enforcement officials and other governmental authorities in accordance with applicable law or if strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or execution of criminal acts and fraud.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The transmission of personal data as described in this Privacy Statement may include international transfers of personal data to countries whose data protection laws are not as comprehensive as those of European Union countries. Where required by European law, we will only transfer personal data to recipients who offer an adequate level of data protection. In such situations, we enter into contractual arrangements to ensure that your personal data is still protected by European standards. You can ask us to view a copy of these clauses using the contact details below.
RETENTION OF INFORMATION
We will retain your information, which may include personal data, as long as we deem necessary to provide you with services, comply with applicable laws, resolve disputes with any parties and, as necessary, allow us to conduct our business, including to detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities. All personal data we retain will be subject to this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions about a specific retention period for certain types of personal data that we process about you, please contact us via the means mentioned below.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
We want you to have control over how we use your personal data. You can do this in the following ways:
– You may request a copy of the personal data we have about you;
– You may inform us of any changes to your personal data, or you may ask us to correct any personal data we have about you; In some situations, you may ask us to delete, block or restrict the processing of personal data we hold about you, or to challenge certain ways in which we use your personal data; and
– In some situations, you may also ask us to send to third parties the personal data you have provided to us.
Where we use your personal data with your consent, you have the right to revoke your permission at any time, subject to applicable law. In addition, wherever we process your personal data based on legitimate or public interests, you have the right to contest the use of your personal data at any time, subject to applicable law. We rely on you to ensure that your personal data is complete. , accurate and up to date. Please notify us immediately of any changes or incorrect information in your personal data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will handle your request in accordance with applicable laws.
ISSUES OR COMPLAINTS
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we process your personal data, or want to exercise any of your rights under this notification, please contact us at email@example.com. You can also contact your local data protection authority about any questions or complaints.
CHANGES IN THIS NOTICE
As our business changes constantly, this Privacy Statement may also change over time. If you would like to regularly view changes to this Privacy Statement, we invite you to access this Privacy Statement to review the changes. If relevant changes are made or changes that have an impact on you (eg when we start processing data for purposes other than those described above), we will contact you before you begin processing.